Send Us Your Tips

Found a story, video, new picture, link? Well, don't keep it for yourself, share it with all of your fellow Jonas fans. Send everything that you find online or in a magazine or anywhere to us at jonasbrosponed.tips@ymail.com and we will credit you.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Demi Talks About Kevin's Wedding

Demi Lovato is super stoked that her friend and Camp Rock costar Kevin Jonas is tying the knot soon. She had an exclusive conversation with Tiger Beat on one of the BIGGEST things she’s thinking about regarding this wedding: what she’s gonna wear! “I feel like maybe I’ll wear a wedding gown and be like, ‘What’s up guys. Oh! This isn’t my wedding?’ I’m just kidding,” Demi joked to us, “I don’t know what I’ll wear.” Wow! What DO you wear to a Jonas Brother’s wedding? Do YOU have suggestions for Demi? Leave them here! And, be sure to tune back TOMORROW at 4:00pm PT for MORE news about Kevin’s wedding!

0 comments: