Send Us Your Tips

Found a story, video, new picture, link? Well, don't keep it for yourself, share it with all of your fellow Jonas fans. Send everything that you find online or in a magazine or anywhere to us at jonasbrosponed.tips@ymail.com and we will credit you.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Denise Jonas Talks Future Daughter-in-Law

Denise Jonas chatted with People about Kevin's fiancee Danielle Deleasa: 'I really think she is the right girl.' She teases Kev, 'You're marrying your mother, but she is just thinner and prettier.'

From Mel: My friend from school was telling me about how her cousin go invited to Kevin and Danielle's wedding. The invitation was a book and a bus will take them to a location. All the guest have to leave their phones and cameras on the bus. My friend did not tell me the date or anything like that because her cousin wouldn't tell her.

0 comments: