Send Us Your Tips

Found a story, video, new picture, link? Well, don't keep it for yourself, share it with all of your fellow Jonas fans. Send everything that you find online or in a magazine or anywhere to us at jonasbrosponed.tips@ymail.com and we will credit you.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Joe Joans is Camp Rock Cooker

Joe Jonas intently listens to a friend as they pick up some groceries at a local Whole Foods Store in Toronto on Tuesday afternoon (October 6).

The 20-year-old musician recently caught up with JJJ and revealed that he’s getting really into cooking as of late. He shared, “I want to make a pasta - that’s our next goal. I’m excited - I’m going to make it tomorrow night, probably. I think it’s going to be fun.”

Joe continued, “I made fish tacos and that was a big hit - it was the first time I’d cooked for more than myself and people kind of freaked out, they loved it! It was really exciting for me so that was really cool to see that they liked it.”

0 comments: