Send Us Your Tips

Found a story, video, new picture, link? Well, don't keep it for yourself, share it with all of your fellow Jonas fans. Send everything that you find online or in a magazine or anywhere to us at jonasbrosponed.tips@ymail.com and we will credit you.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Joe Jonas: i Love Demi as a Friends

Demi Lovato confirmed her split with Joe Jonas but now more details are surfacing!

“Demi and I knew going into our romantic relationship that it may not be an easy one,” Joe told People. “I realize over the time we have shared together that I feel I care more about our friendship right now. It was my choice to break up but I love her as a friend. She’s been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her.”

Let’s hope Joe and Demi continue to be friends, too!

0 comments: