Send Us Your Tips

Found a story, video, new picture, link? Well, don't keep it for yourself, share it with all of your fellow Jonas fans. Send everything that you find online or in a magazine or anywhere to us at jonasbrosponed.tips@ymail.com and we will credit you.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Joe Jonas:Frankmusik Song is Finished

Joe Jonas‘ new sound will be very much electropop and he’s already finished a song for the new album!

The 20-year-old Jonas shared with JustJareddJr, “I’ve been working with a bunch of artists and producers, but mostly artists. [Producer Frankmusik and I] have one song together and I’m excited!”

Joe added, “When I first started working on side project music, I’ve always been influenced by artists like Michael Buble who can tell stories in their vocals. I thought that might be a good place for me to go but that’s not really what I do. I love to ROCK OUT, JUMP AROUND and GET THE CROWD GOING. So once I started writing, that was the feel of the record.”

FYI: JBP is uber excited about Joe's solo project

0 comments: