Send Us Your Tips

Found a story, video, new picture, link? Well, don't keep it for yourself, share it with all of your fellow Jonas fans. Send everything that you find online or in a magazine or anywhere to us at jonasbrosponed.tips@ymail.com and we will credit you.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas on the Cover of Teen Vouge

Demi Lovato whispers into Joe Jonas ear in this new shot from the July 2010 cover of Teen Vogue.

The duo sat down with the mag to chat about how they became a couple. Demi shared, “I had always fancied him. Want to know what actually happened? One night I asked him, ‘What is the deal? We’re perfect for each other. What are you doing?’ And he was like, ‘This is really awkward. I have to go.’”

Joe added, “I needed time to think.”

Demi finished off, “And I thought, Great, I just ruined a friendship. But then the next day, he came knocking at my door.”

Asked after the initial interview about their breakup, Joe shared, “It could have been better timing, but there’s never really a good time for something like that. I really care about her.”

Check out more pics and a bit of their interview at TeenVogue.com!

0 comments: