Send Us Your Tips

Found a story, video, new picture, link? Well, don't keep it for yourself, share it with all of your fellow Jonas fans. Send everything that you find online or in a magazine or anywhere to us at jonasbrosponed.tips@ymail.com and we will credit you.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Joe Jonas visits Africa

He lives!

Joe Jonas salutes from the co-pilot seat of a private plane in this new shot from his recent Africa trip.

The 20-year-old musician tweeted a long update to his fans on where he’s been and where he’s going next. Check it out:

“Sorry I have been out of touch for a while but here is what I have been up to over the last few weeks. I have missed you all so much. I would like to tell you a little bit about what I have been doing. I have seen some amazing things, met some wonderful people, tried some tasty foods, and been inches from HUGE lions. I have also experienced new cultures like I have never seen before.

“My journey began in Maun, Botswana, Africa. I brought some of my best friends with me to be a part of this incredible experience. We were all changed by what we saw.”

0 comments: