Send Us Your Tips

Found a story, video, new picture, link? Well, don't keep it for yourself, share it with all of your fellow Jonas fans. Send everything that you find online or in a magazine or anywhere to us at jonasbrosponed.tips@ymail.com and we will credit you.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jason Mraz Wants His Money Back

Even though in the Camp Rock 2 movie, Nick Jonas sings a song called, Introducing Me, which sounds A LOT like Jason Mraz's tune I'm Yours, Jason isn't planning on suing anyone, he just wants his iTunes money back!!

"I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune. I noticed a few similarities in the melody, but it wasn't enough to pick up the phone and argue with somebody about it. If anything, I just wanted my $1.29 back that I spent on iTunes."

0 comments: