Send Us Your Tips

Found a story, video, new picture, link? Well, don't keep it for yourself, share it with all of your fellow Jonas fans. Send everything that you find online or in a magazine or anywhere to us at jonasbrosponed.tips@ymail.com and we will credit you.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nick's Simple Wins Blog for December

Happy Holidays everyone!
What a wonderful month December has been. It’s great to be in one place for an extended period of time; especially as I have been busy in the studio working with my team on some amazing projects.
This is the time of the year when all those desserts come out for the Holiday Season, so I need to test regularly, and make sure I take the right amount of insulin so no Holiday Festivities are interrupted by irregular highs and lows. I find testing with my Contour® USB meter makes it easy to enjoy the things I like over the Holidays.
I wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season and Prosperous New Year!
My Simple Win this month: Testing properly so I am able to enjoy the Holidays with my family and friends.
-Nick

0 comments: