Send Us Your Tips

Found a story, video, new picture, link? Well, don't keep it for yourself, share it with all of your fellow Jonas fans. Send everything that you find online or in a magazine or anywhere to us at jonasbrosponed.tips@ymail.com and we will credit you.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Joe Jonas Talks "Who I Am"

Joe Jonas was inspired by his younger brother Nick Jonas to record a solo album after Nick released his CD “Who I Am.” Here’s what Joe had to say about Nick’s record:

It wasn’t really as big as…He wasn’t really hoping for it to be huge. It was more for himself. He wanted to do a record that he really believed in. And so I was like, ‘I would really like to make music that inspires me,’ ’cause with the Jonas Brothers stuff, we can be constricted in what we can and cannot do.

Good thing Joe caught himself there!

0 comments: