Send Us Your Tips

Found a story, video, new picture, link? Well, don't keep it for yourself, share it with all of your fellow Jonas fans. Send everything that you find online or in a magazine or anywhere to us at jonasbrosponed.tips@ymail.com and we will credit you.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Nick Jonas Could Have DIED

Nick Jonas could have slipped into a coma and died if his diabetes diagnosis was delayed by just two days. Nick revealed: 'When I was diagnosed, if we had waited two days, I could've been in a coma. A week later, and I could've died,

So I'm very thankful that I've lived to see all of this.. There are moments when I think life would be a lot easier without it. But, then again, it's part of my DNA at this point, it's given me an outlook on life I think is very rare.' Via NickJOnline.

0 comments: